Ju-Ju-Be launches 2 new tokidoki prints this Wednesday, Feb. 22nd at 7 PM MST. To celebrate, we have 2 tokidoki prizes to give away! This one’s a little different than our usual giveaways, so read on to see how to join in the fun!
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
1 Rumparooz Doll Diapers (2-Pack) in tokiSpace and Orchid, and 1 tokidoki/Kangacare sticker with illustration and signature by tokidoki founder Simone Legno
1 tokidoki x Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick in Sea Amo with illustration and signature by tokidoki founder Simone Legno
HOW TO ENTER:
- Place an order online or in store between February 20 and March 11, inclusive
- Order must contain at least one tokidoki item (enter “tokidoki” in the search bar at www.weelove.ca to find all our tokidoki products, or see below for eligible tokidoki items)
- For every $10 spent on the order total (before taxes and shipping), earn 1 entry into the draw
ELIGIBLE TOKIDOKI ITEMS (at least one must be included in your order):
- Ju-Ju-Be – B.F.F. – Tokidoki
- Ju-Ju-Be – Be Prepared – Tokidoki
- Ju-Ju-Be – Be Quick – Tokidoki
- tokidoki x Ju-Ju-Be – Super toki
- tokidoki x Ju-Ju-Be – Sweet Victory
You must choose a tokidoki design for these products:
- Rumparooz – Doll Diapers (2-Pack)
- Rumparooz – G2 One-Size Pocket Diaper (Snaps)
- Rumparooz – Lil Joey Preemie & Newborn AIO Diaper (2-Pack)
- Rumparooz – One-Size Cloth Diaper Cover (Snaps)
- Rumparooz – Wet Bag
We will randomly select 2 winners, 1 winner for each prize. Limit 1 prize per contestant. Winners will be announced on social media on March 17th.
CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Promotions and contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by either email or Facebook. Winner selects size and colour from in-stock availability when applicable. Prizes must be picked up at Wee Love (1052-91 street SW, Edmonton), or $12 shipping fee will be required for all prize items to be shipped unless it can be shipped letter mail. Contests are open to anyone in Canada over the age of 18. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!